Since I gave a presentation at Business Agility 2017 in New York in February, there’s been a definite spike in interest for my work in making organisations adaptive.
The notes describing the seminar point to how adaptability, not productivity is the goal of good Project Management Offices. It’s a key issue, in that structured processes can often lead to results that are indeed predictable but lacklustre. Getting it done right is the key, not just getting it done on time.
Specifically, I’ll be talking to the following points….
- How to create an adaptive PMO that flexes at the speed of change
- How to build a PMO that is responsive to business needs
- How to promote executive confidence, even in times of uncertainty
- How to create budgets, plans and resource maps that deliver the strategy while also being responsive to reality
- How to partner with business and become an Enterprise PMO
The webinar, hosted by Amy Hatton will also include Carina Hatfield Senior Product Manager at Planview. It is offered free but registration is required by clicking here.
I’m rather excited to do this for Planview as it is a further vindication of many years of research and practical applications with clients making organisations adaptive.
As a colleague told me at Business Agility 2017, many large organisations know that to survive and thrive they have to do something. And up until now they had no idea what that something was.
So please register for the webinar when you get a moment. And if you want to talk to me about how to make your organisation adaptive, please get in touch.