The success or failure of an organization rests with the ability of managers to effectively make decisions and problem solve.
This workshop is for managers who want to learn how to use the A3 Structured Thinking System to make better decisions and less mistakes in highly complex and interdependent environments.
Knowledge of A3 Systems is not a requirement
This is not a simple A3 course. The focus is on how managers collect, interpret and act on information in highly complex situations.
The goal is to teach managers how to make better decisions and collaborate with other departments effectively.
The A3 System itself is simply the structure with which the Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving approaches are deployed, displayed, communicated and discussed.
Through the targeted use of this tool participants will learn how to:
- Make rapid, iterative steps toward improvement and problem solving
- Surface issues and problems in a way that avoids blaming individuals
- Cut through the noise and/or misleading information to get the facts
- Be clear with your team about priorities and responsibilities
- Quickly develop a problem solving mindset in your staff to take responsibility for improvement