Henk is an innovative senior manager and improvement coach with international experience in operations, project management, engineering, and continuous improvement. He’s skilled at building strong and capable teams, whilst designing Lean and robust business processes. At Lloyd Parry, he specialises in organisational diagnosis and data analytics, measurement systems, change design and Change-Maker coaching. He has a track record of success improving consumer businesses and companies who generate energy from bio-waste.
- Chartered Engineer at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers United Kingdom (IMechE UK).
- APMP Project Management qualification (IPMA Level D Certification).
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (American Society of Quality).
- Lean Practitioner LCS Level 1B – accredited by Cardiff University.
- Strategic leadership qualification (ILM).
- Level 5 Diploma in Occupation Health and Safety Management (City and Guilds).