The benefits of changing a work culture are well known. When people talk to us about change their questions aren’t about “why” it needs to happen, but rather “the how Inside Climetrics.”
How you change the work climate within your organisation
At Lloyd Parry we use a proprietary system called Climetrics. And as part of our comprehensive change programs we first take the time to understand the the alignment between the following areas:
- Operating strategies
- Organisational structures
- Managing practices
- Delivery capabilities
- General work climate (i.e. operational performance and behaviour)
Then, a general assessment is made to determine the overall operational impact on workplace perceptions, and the ability of employees to serve customers better in the following areas:
- Ability to define and measure customer value and end-to-end delivery performance metrics.
- Ability to share customer data and operational performance information at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability of the organisation to introduce innovation and improvement.
- Leadership styles and drivers at each level within the organisation.
- Particular attention will be paid to the processes and practices used to define new customer business, create a service design, implement, test and deploy.
Managerial practices are also reviewed in the following areas:
- Customer and client management
- Management review practices
- Workforce management practices
- Change and improvement practices
- MIS practices
- Knowledge management and reuse
- Reward and recognition policies
- Service-level-agreement regimes
- Process standardisation and reuse
- Staff targets and goals
- Management targets and goals
Then we conduct interviews, observe work demonstrations and review operational reports.
And now the change program takes shape
Up until now we’ve spent most of our time doing a deep dive that shows us at a very detailed level how the organisation functions (or dysfunctions!) Using this information when can then prepare and configure a subsequent on-line survey to collect staff and management perceptions, feelings and behaviours.
Is it that easy? No.
All organisations are different and those differences and how we adapt to them ourselves is part of the Lloyd Parry International expertise.
To learn more about Climetrics and how Lloyd Parry can make your organisation more profitable, please get in touch by clicking here.